BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Path of the Incubus Cover Art from BL

Please Sir, can I have some Morr?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

HO-LY GODS. That looks so tasty it's unreal! OM NOM NOM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Just finished Path of the Renegade and I cannot freaking wait. I'm really eager to find out more about the inner workings of the Incubi and the role of Arhra. Morr is a badass among badasses, and was an infinitely more interesting character than Kraillach.

Librarian

I'm looking forward to this book as well.

The thing I didn't like about the previous book, Path of the Renegade, was that it seemed to spread things out quite a bit and explain every little aspect of whatever was in the actual Codex. You can go through the book and have your Dark Eldar Codex handy and check off pretty much every unit in there as you read through, and it made the overall writing of the book seem thin and spread out. I'm hoping that, now that they did that in the first, they'll forego that style in the new one.

Battle-Brother

Somewhat off-topic (more parallel-topic): can't wait for the 3rd point of view of Gav Thorpe's Path series with Path of the Outcast. Here's to hoping for good a good conclusion to his wonderful story.

Andy's writing style in Path of the Renegade wasn't quite as smooth as Gav's is, but neither are terrible. I'd wager that Andy's writing style will have improved in Path of the Incubus.

now i know what to paint my incubi

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Brother Hellstrom View Post
    now i know what to paint my incubi
    The standard Dark Eldar scheme?
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Shas'o

Does BL do any posters? Because that would be a sweet one.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

[url=http://www.blacklibrary.com/Home/Search-Results.html?filter_type=6&filter_Action=0&filter_ name=SearchTerm&submit=GO&filter_value=poster]They do[/url], but not necessarily for every book.

They didn't do one for Path of the Renegade, but they did do a limited edition A3 print of it for Games Day UK. Maybe they'll do the same for Path of the Incubus?

Going off on a tangent, James Swallow's Blood Angel HH Fear to Tread is up for preorder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast