BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Daemons up for Advance Order

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCatsLarge.jsp?catId=cat440160a&rootCatG ameStyle=wh40k"]Here[/URL].

Exalted Thingamie of Slaanesh

Adorable Nurglings

Blue Scribes
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-27-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I managed to get a peek at the chaos demons rule update thingy i had a look at the chariots seems the main diff is the exalted chariot has more HP.

Still its a rather grand model, if only i didnt have tuns of eldar to paint i might start a demon army

Battle-Brother

This is going to give a big boost to CSM

Librarian

I really love the slaanesh chariot, I would buy it just to paint the bloody thing, its a really neat kit.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Chaplain

Oh GW, finding more ways to squeeze more money out of us with the whole "combine two chariot kits to make the exalted version". Still looks very epic even with the cost of the whole thing.

The description of the chariot is amusing, it IS a farm plow!

Veteran-Sergeant

Preordered the exalted chariot, and waiting for IA:aeronuatica to hit my doormat this morning . Really not helping my overdraft, damn you GW!!!

Chaplain

I saw on my email "Ruinous Powers Unleashed", or something like that, and thought OMGosh chaos space marine are out early, I clicked on it to see that it is only deamons
    Last edited by heretic marine; 07-28-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by heretic marine View Post
    I saw on my email "Ruinous Powers Unleashed", or something like that, and thought OMGosh chaos space marine are out early, I clicked on it to see that it is only deamons
    Well to be fair CSM serve the Ruinous Powers; they are not in and of themselves those powers.
    And they're still rumoured to be the next codex.

I wish Daemons weren't such a hit-and-miss army for me, aesthetically.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    Oh GW, finding more ways to squeeze more money out of us with the whole "combine two chariot kits to make the exalted version". Still looks very epic even with the cost of the whole thing.

The description of the chariot is amusing, it IS a farm plow!
    So according to WD there is a 'while stocks last' box set to allow you to make the exalted chariot kit. Basically two kits in one box. Though given that it costs the same price as two boxes separately (£36 vs £18x2) I fail to see the point in releasing one at all, never mind making it a limited run. Saving the postman's arms maybe?

The plague bearers and Nurglings however seem like good value, given the amount of extra decorative Nurglings you get with them. Look at the wee little guys, aren't they cute?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Why do all the Slaneeshi things have claws. I think that's so stupid.

I didn't realize Slaneesh was the lobster god.

www.queencityguard.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast