BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I meant the recurring line that Jon Snow's wench has
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 07-16-2012 at 09:17 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Is that not in series two? pfft
    No, there's a "you know nothing, Jon Snow" in S2, I assure you. :P
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chapter-Master

That's ok then lol, the reference works...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Oh yes! I know it now. *facepalm*
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Iyandagar View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. To be honest I never really bothered with joining forums previously as it never really appealled. Though having read the 24 page marathon on Vibro Cannons I figured what the heck... As for Mr Despoiler, he was expensive points wise but he was fun a few times knocking the granny out of my friends Space Wolf HQ choices, when he wasn't trying to give himself a Drachn'yen style haircut.

He still has his uses, mainly as a troop destroyer, though I hope there is a special rule in the new codex that buffs him up again. After all, everyone could use a little buff every now and then.
    There was a similar issue involving the Nemesis Dreadknight's Nemesis Doomfists when the GK codex first hit. Good times

Anyway..

I'm betting Noise Marines are going to amazing, given the 6th Ed emphasis on medium ranged firepower and high initiative. The only potential hitch will be if they are overcosted on points...

Chapter-Master

Someone make a comment about the Night Lords, so I can say 'for the night is dark and full of terrors'.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Iron Father

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Someone make a comment about the Night Lords, so I can say 'for the night is dark and full of terrors'.
    "Ave Dominus Nox !"
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

No news on cult plastic kits? Hrm, I've always been tempted by Chaos marines since 2nd ed, but never felt a connection to the minis - new Cult kits would probably change my opinion as I've always had a soft spot for the Thousand Sons.

Do like the idea of the Warp Smiths and Dark Apostles, I wonder if they will be done like those WHF Plastic character kits? Would be a good place to start doing that sort of thing in 40k, don't you think?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by cobra6 View Post
    Anyway..

I'm betting Noise Marines are going to amazing, given the 6th Ed emphasis on medium ranged firepower and high initiative. The only potential hitch will be if they are overcosted on points...
    was thinking the same thing! might do an emperors children army, backed up by slaaneshi daemons to fill the CC role!!! hope its in august for my bday!!!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast