BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priests of Mars

Chapter-Master

Default Priests of Mars

Now here is curious new pre-order from BL.

Full details and promo vid [URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/priests-of-mars.html"]here[/URL]. Aside from the fact that it sounds pretty swell and may give us a great insight into what lies at the edge of the galaxy, some lost archeotech and the Mechanicum, what grabs me is the price point. £18 is well beyond the usual paperback price, so I'm intrigued as to what it will conatin. Is it an illustrated novel, a hardback background book or a super length novel. I couldn't see anything about it on the BL blog, so does anyone know what exactly this book is?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Regular hardback novel. OK but leaves a lot of plotlines hanging in a frustrating way.

Score.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Regular hardback novel. OK but leaves a lot of plotlines hanging in a frustrating way.
    A hard back novel eh? You sound like you have read it before, is this an old one that they are re-issuing?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

You can order the ebook right now. I'm probably going to get it. If I do I'll review it.

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Captain

I have decided this is Idle Hands set in the 40k universe. Clearly, his right hand is full of evil and only his backpack drill can stop it, but can he perform this amputation AND get the glow sticks to the Halloween rave on time? SUSPENSE... also young space Jessica Alba in her underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    A hard back novel eh? You sound like you have read it before, is this an old one that they are re-issuing?
    It's new, picked it up pre-release at a GW event. Imagine they will paperback it in a year or two.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    It's new, picked it up pre-release at a GW event. Imagine they will paperback it in a year or two.
    Ah. Thanks for the clarification, an interesting move to see them releasing stuff in hardback now.

Banned

Does anyone else find it odd that this fellow's hands are physically incapable of holding and manipulating a wrench (or anything, really)?

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Does anyone else find it odd that this fellow's hands are physically incapable of holding and manipulating a wrench (or anything, really)?
    His hand is the wrench. It's right there on his right hand, near the bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast