BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't even want to price this right now, here's hoping the boxed set is robed marines.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by gendoikari87 View Post
    also, is your name celestia as in princess celestia? that's freaking awesome *brohoof*. Seriously after my mechanicus army i'm considering doing a MLP marines army, with the mane six being squad leaders/hq's Flutteryshy/rainbowdash obviously assault squads, Twilight/rarity leading the tacticals, and I don't know for applejack and pinkie pie. Celestia and luna leading the way as the two HQ's.
    Sadly my user name is not that awesome. It was a handle I got playing Tribes with friends and I just kept it. The ATC at the end are initials.

I almost want to say, drop an psyrifle dread and make get a leman russ and try that out. But that might be crazy.
    Last edited by celestialatc; 06-28-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    Sadly my user name is not that awesome. It was a handle I got playing Tribes with friends and I just kept it. The ATC at the end are initials.

I almost want to say, drop an psyrifle dread and make get a leman russ and try that out. But that might be crazy.
    well here's what i'm using as the psyrifle, I absolutely love this conversion so if I can put a leman russ turret on it, I could do that, what do you think?

"But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

****, IG faq has reversed on using techpriests as your HQ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12