Fortress of Redemption[220]

allies
    HQ
    Lord commissar [80][Camo Cloak]

Troops
    Veteran Squad [135][Power weapon, 3 Flamers, Heavy bolter, Gendadiers]
    Veteran Squad [135][Power Weapon, 3 Flamers, Heavy bolter, Gendadiers]

Total: 1480
    Last edited by gendoikari87; 06-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Mostly good, but why have Power Weapons in the Vet. Squads, since they're kitted for long range fighting? If you dropped the Power weapons I think you'd be down to 1465pts; you could squeeze a Jokaero into the retinue and model it as an ad mech gunbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Mostly good, but why have Power Weapons in the Vet. Squads, since they're kitted for long range fighting? If you dropped the Power weapons I think you'd be down to 1465pts; you could squeeze a Jokaero into the retinue and model it as an ad mech gunbot.
    this is true. but I'd have to remodel the kasrkin commander to be using a ccw instead of a powersword. (heavy weapons team is going to be a servitor team.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Oooo, Kasrkins? Lovely models.

It'd be pretty quick to clip away the cable on the pommel of the power sword and shaved off the wire on the flat of the blade, and it wouldn't mess up the look of the model, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Oooo, Kasrkins? Lovely models.

It'd be pretty quick to clip away the cable on the pommel of the power sword and shaved off the wire on the flat of the blade, and it wouldn't mess up the look of the model, I don't think.
    good point.

Chaplain

Why Inquisitor Valeria and not a normal Inquisitor? Just want to use her toys or do you have a strategy with her? I have never used her so I would love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    Why Inquisitor Valeria and not a normal Inquisitor? Just want to use her toys or do you have a strategy with her? I have never used her so I would love to know.
    she has a whole bunch of unique tech toys and I want to use her sword as a sollex aegis energy blade from inquisitor, it's a highly powerful lightsaber/beamsaber like weapon with a very unpredictable containment field.

She's modeled after felicia tayber, the techpriest that was involved with cain.
    Last edited by gendoikari87; 06-27-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Chaplain

OK that is pretty sweet.

No knowing all the ins and outs of 6th yet, it will probably be a solid list...just need to watch out for fliers.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    OK that is pretty sweet.

No knowing all the ins and outs of 6th yet, it will probably be a solid list...just need to watch out for fliers.
    mmmmmm flyers. I'm hoping when I get to 2000 I can add in a couple of those.

also, is your name celestia as in princess celestia? that's freaking awesome *brohoof*. Seriously after my mechanicus army i'm considering doing a MLP marines army, with the mane six being squad leaders/hq's Flutteryshy/rainbowdash obviously assault squads, Twilight/rarity leading the tacticals, and I don't know for applejack and pinkie pie. Celestia and luna leading the way as the two HQ's.

no idea what to use pon3 and octavia for... chaplains?

Edit: duh, space wolves, use Pinkie pie for loki
    Last edited by gendoikari87; 06-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.

edited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast