BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

The plastic crack addict in me just had a nerdgasm, bring on 6:ed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    We write our dates like we say them, which makes more sense than changing it up for the sake of confusion. June 23 is 6/23, for the sake of consistency.
    You know you can say "23rd of June" too, right?

Chapter-Master

All dates comments aside, i hope the date is the preorder day. Its the only saturday in the next 2 months im not busy so will have a chance to order everything.
    The 23rd is also the day WD comes out, so it probably is preorders. Then ican just pick it up from the store the day after release!.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    All dates comments aside, i hope the date is the preorder day. Its the only saturday in the next 2 months im not busy so will have a chance to order everything.
    The 23rd is also the day WD comes out, so it probably is preorders. Then ican just pick it up from the store the day after release!.
    I agree, I cant see it being the actual release date as the 23rd is only 2 weeks away.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Exactly. Just like how we did away with the metric system, and how we drive our cars on the wrong side of the road. Americans think we're doing it 'right', but the rest of the world, which has been around for thousands of years longer, says 'I don't think so.'
    Yes us driveing on the left in england so that you have your dominant hand on the steering wheel is just so daft (most are right handed), what were we thinking .

It's also got nothing to do with that we took what the rest of the world had to offer and tweaked the things that made no logical sense and made what you consider the modern world you live in today

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I agree, I cant see it being the actual release date as the 23rd is only 2 weeks away.
    23rd is when WD is released, so that will be preorder date only. As for release date, I'm calling 7th July. That then gives them a two week window until the 21st when whatever the second wave of the month is will release, which is the pattern for the last few months. It also gives them two weeks to get all the pre-orders sorted for what is likely to be a much in demand product.

As for us Brits writing our dates funny, we we writing dates before America even existed which automatically makes us correct.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

And so 6th Edition was a failure, for the fans could not abide by the date format.

I'm curious if this is the release day, or the announce/pre-order day. I'm guessing the latter.

Iron Father

What do we think the price tag will be ? I hope it won't be too much more than the current price for WFB 8th and with any luck the same.

I also hope we will see an electronic version available too.

As for who drives on the "correct" side of the road, I ride a bike and where ever I choose to go, it's always the correct side.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    What do we think the price tag will be ? I hope it won't be too much more than the current price for WFB 8th and with any luck the same.

I also hope we will see an electronic version available too.

As for who drives on the "correct" side of the road, I ride a bike and where ever I choose to go, it's always the correct side.
    Yeah, I'm guessing it would be reasonable to expect a £45 full colour book. I think they will do a digital one asusming they have had chance to make it, it would seem like a massive opportunity missed not to do one.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

and then 23 came and people got the DA WD dex . people were sad.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast