Oh yes. It is on people. I have finally jumped head long into the game of Fantasy Battles. I've wanted to make this jump for a long time and have finally taken the plunge and picked up both the rule book and the WoC army book. The models I've had for just a little while, picked up after I sold off some Tau, but I only ever painted one unit as I was quickly distracted from them to paint my Sons of Medusa. Well now that I've decided a break was in order from the Sons, the call of chaos has drawn me in.

Overall the idea is simple, I love cavalry armies, but don't want to get super frustrated by the game at start so I have decided to go a bit more rounded to start me off. The basics of the army are as such:

Exalted
Exalted
Sorc
Warriorsx2
Marauder Horsemen
Knightsx2

And with that, I'm in a good spot to tweak and twist the army to my liking with a solid core to work around.

The overall theme being undivided with some flavor units. Flavor units such as my Khornate Knights:

[url=http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/55126-Khorne%2C%20Knights%2C%20Warhammer%20Fantasy%2C%20 Warriors%20Of%20Chaos.html][/url]

This was the only unit I was able to finish before being drawn back to 40k for my Badab army...But now, I'm back to it with renewed vision and vigor! And have since finished two Marauder Horsemen of the 5 I'll have in my starter force:

[url=http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/54958-Cavalry%2C%20Warhammer%20Fantasy%2C%20Warriors%20O f%20Chaos%2C%20Work%20In%20Progress.html][/url]

A long way to go still before I can play a game, I don't even have all the pieces for the above starter force yet. I've still to buy the warrior blocks and the characters.

Still to paint at the moment are:

3x Marauder Horsemen
5x Chaos Knights
1x Khorne Lord on Juggernaut

After I finish the horsemen and knights, I'll likely order the rest of the army from good ol' Battleforge and get rolling on the 30 warriors I need to paint x.x...probably break that up with some characters here and there to keep it interesting!

Stay tuned!