BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar Rumours

If they had proof it wouldn't be a rumour, it would be news. As for reliability Stickmonkey is reliable in terms of what happens but he doesn't get the timing right. He had the upcoming flyer released pegged for last year, for example. Other reliable rumourmongers like hastings and Harry on Warseer have very, very good track records.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

i guess but rumors kinda changed forms online. as a rather hardcore gamer also i noticed rumors now a days are more fact then the original intention of the word rumor

Well it depends on the timeframe involved. For example we basically know what is coming one or two months in advance, but the rumours for Eldar in 12-18 months are far, far less certain. All we can really say is that they are coming.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

i want a VIAVLBLE army consisting soely of wraithguard, scorpians and spiders. NOW :P also id really appreciate some plastic spider and wraithguard sculpts!
    personally most of the eldar range is fantastic! all id like is
    classic banshees
    new jetbikes/spears (feth it just a better posed pilot and head :P)
    new warp spiders (or just remove the tassles!)
    wrathguard that dont cost an arm and a leg

i am fond of the eldar range! even things like the warlock sculpts WHICH ARE OLDER THAN ME ( i think, they were released in 1991?) are still great models!

-fuzz

p.s. please include the ilyaden seer who rides about in a giant wraith construct! thatd be amazing! (and possibly aspect wraithlords? or wraithlord Hq's)

p.p.s. please no horrible muck ups or fluff ups, i want no necron jetbikes and no brofisting tyranids...
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    new warp spiders (or just remove the tassles!)
    Hmmmmmmm nipple tassles.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    i am fond of the eldar range! even things like the warlock sculpts WHICH ARE OLDER THAN ME ( i think, they were released in 1991?) are still great models!
    Same here, I like Eldars.
    If that's true, then they are a year older than me. They probably look better for their age too. Hahah
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Some (all those not in the boxed set) of the warlock sculpts date to 1991, others date to 1992-4 and yes they look great though a little short.

As for Banshees, what we have now are much closer to the classic Banshee than the 3rd edition sculpts were. Those weren't bad but not as good as what we have now.

Warp Spiders also date to 1992-96, and are also pretty though really they do need an update.

Chapter-Master

oh so all the warp spiders AND warlocks are older than me, lol :P
    -fuzz
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

I think the Aspects, particularly Spiders and Scorpions don't show their age that much. I don't know how old the ucrrent ones are....

Dragons are a bit meh, Banshees are a pain.

Wraithguard really need it.

Also (wishlisting here) give Eldar some credit. There most valuable war asset heirlooms would have inulnverable saves. Give Wraithguard a 4++ and Lords a 4++

You don't really need HQ WLords. The Wraithseer fills that gap.

(and about age its good to know I'm older than the models i'm using. And christ Fuzz, if youre younger than the spiders how old are you?)
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Welp.

I feel so young.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Donj't start saying you feel young.

Cos then i'll start feeling old.

And at 23 I'm far too young to feel old!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast