BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

I'm a bit worried about hull points in relation to Eldar. Not how much we will get but how it affects our already paltry anti-tank. I mean chances are a unit of 5 Fire Dragons will take out whatever they shoot at in one shooting phase still, but what about how already terrible Bright Lances, mediocre Fire Prisms, EML, pulse lasers etc.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Yeah it will be interesting to see how it all wraps up
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Take Shadow Spectres! It's all cool!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Just think EG... if they make witch blades ap3 wouldn't that just make you feel so much better about the fact that we couldn't stop a tank with a gun if we tried? :-P

Chapter-Master

Don't make Witchblades AP3! Rumours say AP3 will be bad against AV tanks! Its one of the only S9 things we've got!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Well, if they still wound on 2+ watching seer councils swarm through Marines like astral knives through space butter would be some considerable compensation I admit. The question is how to get the space butter out of its rhino/land raider packaging would still be vexing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

MEHTUL BAWKSES!

To be fair, Rhinos are poor. I hate them.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Well if these rumour come out true, they wont need to update the BT codex as it will become very good. Righteous Zeal will be back as it was, which has been a big issue this edition and it sound like a number of things will simply fix the codex off the bat.

"They shot Kenny" *19 chainswords buzz, and the unit charges again and again*

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well, if they still wound on 2+ watching seer councils swarm through Marines like astral knives through space butter would be some considerable compensation I admit. The question is how to get the space butter out of its rhino/land raider packaging would still be vexing.
    Fire dragons will be even MORE of a necessity for a struggling Eldar player...not that I ever depended on Witch Blades & Singing Spears for my Ant Tank

Chaplain

I can't tell if I love these new rules or hate them. All I know is, I am excited about Saturday and reading about all the new stuff coming from GW....And I can't wait to see the collector's edition.

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast