BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Oh Mat..... Why are you such an army troll?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I gotta say, Fritz has posted an article about GK in these rumours...and hes come to the conclusion they'll be even better...
    hmm, Where can one find this article?

And about the rumors.. I have yet to decide if i do like em or not

But the points about FNP: 130pts for a model to give paladins fnp (and lose 1x str5 stormbolter) has up to the point been questionable upgrade at best, now becoming complete joke.
    Same for IG command squad: fnp for 30points, now being 5+ isn't truly worth paying.. (lucky both of those fnp's are optional)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    hmm, Where can one find this article?

And about the rumors.. I have yet to decide if i do like em or not

But the points about FNP: 130pts for a model to give paladins fnp (and lose 1x str5 stormbolter) has up to the point been questionable upgrade at best, now becoming complete joke.
    Same for IG command squad: fnp for 30points, now being 5+ isn't truly worth paying.. (lucky both of those fnp's are optional)
    [url]http://saimhann.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/grey-knights-even-more-overpowered-in.html[/url]

Its an interesting read. Disagree with alot of Fritz's articles but hes got some points
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Thanks, i'll give it a read

Brother-Sergeant

It looks bad for IG too. Marines smoke guard in cc. No saves.Wtf?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Great, so the one thing that made Dark Eldar even vaguely survivable has been nerfed. Tremendous.
    Look on the bright side EG, our fast vehicles look like they require 6's to get hit (by shooting I hope)

Those flimsy pieces of flying cardboard that you load your evil elves in just got much better IMO.

Chapter-Master

Yep...and depend on if theres anything else added. If hitting on 6's is the new "obscured" from flatout then the 5pt for Tau disruption pods become infintiy winning.

My only problem is (under current rumours and missing info) that any unit has the same chance of punching a rhino that smoved an inch, or a raider thats moved 24+

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Yep...and depend on if theres anything else added. If hitting on 6's is the new "obscured" from flatout then the 5pt for Tau disruption pods become infintiy winning.

My only problem is (under current rumours and missing info) that any unit has the same chance of punching a rhino that smoved an inch, or a raider thats moved 24+
    Yes - I think that its unfortunate that vehicles are so easy to hit under these rumored rules in CC.

Hopefully its offset by the removal of always hitting on the rear armor.

Chapter-Master

Maybe. I know in the "leaked" rule book that Open Topped no longer carried a penalty on the damage table, that'd be quite nice.

The thing is it just makes DE much more of an Alpha strike list. It HAS to be a "go big or go home". As it stands if you think of its as a missile, 6th ed makes the delivery system more reliable, but if the warhead doesn't cripple immediatly it won't survive

Hm, if our raiders need 6s to hit while moving slow enough to let the units in them shoot that would be considerable compensation for the fact 90% of the army basically has no no save.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Look on the bright side EG, our fast vehicles look like they require 6's to get hit (by shooting I hope)

Those flimsy pieces of flying cardboard that you load your evil elves in just got much better IMO.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast