BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default looking for Zombie hunters

Hi dont know if you know the game Zombies!!!
    since the miniatures of that game look all the same im looking for different miniatrues for Zombie hunters. They need to have a present look (no medival or sience fiction). I know the ones from Hasslefree.
    Im especially looking for a male miniature armed with a crossbow (one theat does not look like a medival crossbow), and a female miniature with a gun instead of one leg (who likes zombie movies know the reason why). Maybe anyone knows some miniatures that could fit?

Hey, the thing with Zombies!!! is it's such small scale, I'm really not sure I've seen anything like what you're looking for. However I thought I'd let you know that there's a game called Betrayal at House on the Hill which has pretty similar sized models, Betrayal is also a horror game so they are all meant to look like horror film character archetypes anyway. They're all unarmed except for a torch though, so no shotties or anything. The reason I bring it up is Betrayal is one of my all-time favourite games, so if you did decide to pick it up for the models, you'd also have another bad-*** board game in the bargain! They just released the 2nd edition of the game like last year so it's pretty widely available.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"