BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1,850 Codex Space Marines List

This list is for style points with a respectable amount of competitiveness. These are models I own & have painted to a high standard. Minotaurs Chapter using standard SM Codex...considered Blood Angels, which seemed to match the theme of Blood Thirsty, Raging Minotaurs ...no sticking with codex SM, think there's enough "Counts as" already.

I lament not having space for my Venerable Dreadnought. Thx for any feedbacks.

HQ
    Option A: Chaplain w/ Terminator Armor & Storm Bolter: 130 pts
    Option B: Chaplain w/ Jump Pack & Power Fist (Ivanus Enkomi model): 130 pts
    Troops
    Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), meltagun (5), multimelta (free), Power Weapon (15) : 190 pts
    Dedicated Transport: Rhino w/ Hunter Killer Missile: 45 pts
    Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), Plasma Gun (10), Plasma Cannon (5): 185 pts
    Combat Squad fortifying Thunderfire Cannon
    Option A: Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), Flamer, Missile Launcher, Power Weapon (15): 185 pts
    Elites
    Terminator Assault Squad: 5 man with Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield: 200 pts
    Dedicated Transport: Land Raider Redeemer w/ Multi-melta: 250 pts
    Sternguard Veteran Squad: 8 man (200): Lightning Claw (15), Combi-melta X 2 (10), Combi-Plasma (5), Lascannon (15): 245 pts
    Heavy Support
    Thunderfire Cannon: 100 pts
    Predator (60) w/ Lascannon Sponsons (60) & Extra Armor (15) & Dozer Blade: 140 pts
    Fast Attack
    Landspeeder Typhoon: 90 pts
    Option B: Assault Squad: 10 man (190), Storm Shield (15), Power Weapon (15), Flamer (10): 230 pts

Chaplain

You know, even if you are using the Enkomi model, you don't have to give the Chaplain an actual power fist. Not a fan of Chapies with PF's. You could use the rules of Cassius instead. T6 is a beast.

I would drop the first chaplain and take a Captain instead. Cap in T.armor w/ shield and relicblade. Should be the equivalent of Moloc.

I would drop the HKM off the Rhino on tac squad 1. Give it dozer blades instead

Give tac squad 2 a Razaorback and combi weapon the Sgt.

The dedicated transport for the termies needs extra armor (Land Raider)

Lascannon on the sternguard doesn't make sense for a unit armed with alot of combi-weapons. Drop it as well as the HKM on the Rhino.

Drop the predator for more Typhoons.
    Last edited by Angelofblades; 04-04-2012 at 08:18 AM.