BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

If its on their own website, is it technically a leak?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

There something deeply wrong about this model. It’s a conversation of the storm raven that a certain but the other parts look well cobbled together. The missal tubes on top are taken from the assault ram and the laz from the vendetta kit, also look at the wings. On the SR cowling go’s up and over the engine here it like it been cut up and put on sideways. I think what you’re looking at is a person convertion or proto type of what could be done with the kit (also note the layer of dust on the model probable the most condemning factor)
    I am an idiot it two day away from the 1st of April. Well I guess it back fired with every one so deprate for rumours that we’re leaping on anything going .

SO LOOK at the dust look at the date

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    If its on their own website, is it technically a leak?
    It is if they have not revealed it officially yet. It's not even in the newsletter that was sent out today with pics of forthcoming releases.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by burning crome View Post
    There something deeply wrong about this model. It’s a conversation of the storm raven that a certain but the other parts look well cobbled together. The missal tubes on top are taken from the assault ram and the laz from the vendetta kit, also look at the wings. On the SR cowling go’s up and over the engine here it like it been cut up and put on sideways. I think what you’re looking at is a person convertion or proto type of what could be done with the kit (also note the layer of dust on the model probable the most condemning factor)
    I am an idiot it two day away from the 1st of April. Well I guess it back fired with every one so deprate for rumours that we’re leaping on anything going .

SO LOOK at the dust look at the date
    Hmmm had not thought of that. If it is a hoax it's a pretty good one.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Thought I'd link the pic here cos easier to see it, plus it's awesome:

I'm really liking the look of this and I want one now!

£80 though... *sobs*
    Its so much nicer than the Stormraven...heres a thought could this be the plastic model for GW too,it seems to much stuff for a resin model. but if not I'll take 3-5 of them for my army please

Battle-Brother

I wouldnt think It'd be for GW since it was on the FW website
    Or the joke could be on us and it's the most elaborate April Fool's Day prank ever :P

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mephiston69 View Post
    I wouldnt think It'd be for GW since it was on the FW website
    Or the joke could be on us and it's the most elaborate April Fool's Day prank ever :P
    you can pick up a few tanks from forge world that are GW tanks so who knows. it might be someones last day at forge world for this.....or not

Veteran-Sergeant

I have to agree with everyone else on this. When i first saw this earlier today, I immeaditly thought something was off and it was too good to be true. The fins on the wings looke like parts from the drop dop.
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

Again with the space marines ' smacks forehead "

Librarian

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast