BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

I'd just like to see how a list sporting 5 Orbital strike relays dropping 5-15 S6,large blasts would do against the blobs no matter how they were configured,Bipolar lists going at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialogus View Post
    Well Colonel Kreitz, if you ever need to borrow a blue and khaki platoon of Guardsmen for your list, let me know.

I'm still a fan of Inquisitor "King of the Swingers" Coteaz + 72 Orangutans. The owning player must sing "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book as they take their turn. Not the most impressive army on paper, but I'm hoping that it will cause enough aneurysms to win tournaments by default.
    How did you get the total of 72??? You can get coteaz and 54 of them into 2000pts so six squads of nine all toting Lascannons/metla flamers with some helpful upgrades which would be pretty nasty .

A fun little GK list I run.

brother captan with orbital strike relay

techmarine with orbital strike relay

grey knight strike squad with psybolt
    grey knight terminator squad with psybolt

I take a battle fleet gothic strike cruiser and hang it from the cieling over the table.

Brother-Sergeant

Two words. KROOT SPAM! *shrug* I would put forth the effort to make up a terrable tau list but then i would just get the inevitable "lol all tau lists are bad".

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by burning crome View Post
    How did you get the total of 72??? You can get coteaz and 54 of them into 2000pts so six squads of nine all toting Lascannons/metla flamers with some helpful upgrades which would be pretty nasty .
    12 per squad, and six squads, multiplies out to 72 maximum in a list, for 2520pts, not counting Coteaz.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I shudder to think about the sheer cost of so many space monkeys.....

The idea of 300 guardsmen is rather appealing to me, think of the close combat carnage and first rank, second rank shots! Anti-tank is the only thing it needs....

Quote Originally Posted by Dialogus View Post
    Well Colonel Kreitz, if you ever need to borrow a blue and khaki platoon of Guardsmen for your list, let me know.

I'm still a fan of Inquisitor "King of the Swingers" Coteaz + 72 Orangutans. The owning player must sing "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book as they take their turn. Not the most impressive army on paper, but I'm hoping that it will cause enough aneurysms to win tournaments by default.

Blue and khaki guardsmen? This sounds familiar somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnaughtguy View Post
    A fun little GK list I run.

grey knight strike squad with psybolt
    grey knight terminator squad with psybolt

I take a battle fleet gothic strike cruiser and hang it from the cieling over the table.
    Haha, I used to do that with my old witch hunters codex when i took the incredibly random orbital strike.

How do the five orbitals work for you? Carnage?

A list I enjoyed playing from the Witch Hunters was the Penitent list. I'd play an Inquisitor Lord or Karamazov, 2 squads of Storm Troopers (needed 2 squads of ST or SoB for chapter approved Zealots), 2 squads of Arco's, 1 squad Repentia, and 6 Penitent Engines. Depending on the points limit the rest of the points would be used by Zealots and Priests. I never won a single game with that list, however, I sure did love playing the list. It was a great themed list.

Someone beat me to posting the GK orbital strike list. Definitely a funny list to throw in there. You could also use Inquisitor Karamozov to get some accurate shots, at the expense of your own models.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast