BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Somewhat depressing to realise that I still have pretty much entirety of the first few years of BL's output, including those Inferno's where Gaunt & Co first appeared. And your right, that does make me feel very bloody old

Scout

well, I would like some more books on space battles, like the Gothic War, but hey, the books are good.
    Hoepfully fore more than another 15 years

Battle-Brother

Someone said something earlier in this thread about BL bringing back the collector's figs.

That, right there, is a hell of an idea. I had the Lone Wolves one, and it was a gem. Never got the Ragnar one, and I'm still kicking myself for that.

Heck, even if it's Finecast, it'd be worth the trouble.

Come to think of it, GW should have brought back the old Skullz figs in Finecast, too, for the anniversary. I've got some of the AdMech figs, but not all of them, and some of those sculpts stood the test of time.

As awesome as that would be, I really don't see GW doing a re-run of a limited edition model from
    the past.

All the new players would love it, but all the existing players who either bought some
    on release or paid a premium price for them online would be pi$$ed. Such a move might also damage future limited edition model sales as their exclusivity is one of the primary selling factors for them in the first place.

We have seen GW go all nestelgic with the anaversery model and games day models this year, so if they do do more characters from the books as a celebration of 15 years, they would be new sculpts instead of a re-run.

yay ironsnakes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12