BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Return to Inchar IV

So I read about this one day planet strike campagin coming up and was wondering if anyone here knew more about it. I really like it when GW does these huge world wide campagins and I'm trying to get my local store outside of Fort Leonard Wood, Mo to run it but for the owner to jump on I think he needs more incentive.

so the return for ichar v was mentioned in the back of the white dwarf magazine this month it sounds like its just a way to have a 1 day campaign with a group of friends im not sure that its going to be connected with the rest of the world like they have done with the longer campaigns in the past. It also said to contact your local store to find out more about it

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah that's what I read too. I was hoping maybe more people knew more about it than what little was mentioned in the WD. I think it wold be cool if they did some kind of global campaign again. I loved playing in the Lucky 13's apoc campaign a few years back and I got really into it. My buddy and I would get together and would plan out what units we were going to take and what worked for us and what didn't. I had some really good times. Yet lately all I ever see in games is the ultra competitive lists that do nothing for me but make me hate going to my local store. So it would be a nice change of pace to play a game with some narrative rather than see the usually band wagon army that nearly everyone now plays.