BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

finished the last 4 plates from this batch. I am getting close to adding detail at this point

Finished the ends and caped all the tiles. When the glue drys i will be ready for the details.

after spending some time with my dremel i started working on detail. this is what i have so far but i would love some suggestions

i am thinking about adding some of the details from [URL="http://40kaddict.blogspot.com/2011/02/terrain-is-everything-standard-template.html"]one of the templates that dwez has made[/URL] they are a great example of how to to make some what simple terrain that looks amazing

i also got the removable doors built at least the 4in ones i still need to do the 2in counterparts but i will get to them i want to keep this as flexible as possible so most of the pieces should be removable.
    i have some really good scrap for fleshing this project out.

Veteran-Sergeant

This is a great project! I can't wait to see it competed. If I was to do this, I would want to make a landing zone/bay or maybe a command room something similar to the original Halo when the Master Chief goes and rescues Captain Keyes.

I love modular table concepts, I'll have to keep an eye on this.

Regards,
    TV

Nice start. And I've think you've given me the impetus to start a 3d space-hulk set!

Did some work on the doors today. I have 3 done and the rest up to the point that they just need rivets. But that will have to happen another day

Chaplain

Cool

Looks good just got one question for you, are the bottom pices legos on the doors?

no they are actual switches but i guess the little button is about the same size as a bump on a Lego. i thought it looked good as a way to open the door what with the larger button and the 4 small "rivets" .

holy crap that looks awesome!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast