BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Ultramarines 1st Company - Dreadnought Assault (Pic Heavy!)

Hey everyone!

(PHOTOBUCKET PAGE WITH 100 PICTURES OF THE ARMY - [url]http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z77/mountaincycle661/WIP%20and%20the%20Ultramarines/[/url] )

Here's a compilation of my ultramarines thus far. Its a 2000pt list based heavily around a dreadnought theme. I wanted an army of dreadnoughts with as many different TYPES as well as MODELS as possible. So I have a seige dread, an ironclad, a chaplain dred, a contemptor (not pictured, hes in progress!), a hellfire, and 2 venerables. Also included are two tactical squads and a master of the forge to unlock all the dreads.

Because this is a showcase army, all the models had to be way over the top. This is why my "tactical" marines are represented by sternguard vets. After all, its the first company, right? Anyways, lets see some pictures!!

Last edited by mountaincycle661; 04-15-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Included a link to the photobucket page for more pics

Last edited by mountaincycle661; 03-06-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo on the image attachment

Shas'o

WOW! Very nice job.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast