BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: March Releases

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
    And all the while no updated Black Templars codex? That tears it, until Helbrecht and commanders get stats comparable to or better than vanilla commanders my Templars shall retire from the field of battle.
    But then Immotech wouldn't be able to beat them in single combat.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chaplain

Immotech Schmimmotech...if Helbrecht can't beat him Bubbahotep surely will!

Chapter-Master

I realize the Spesh Muhreens are supposed to be awesome and all, but why should we expect that they should be able to best Technologically Superior Combat Robots in a 1 on 1 fight? Hell, they get intense workout from pre-programmed combat servitors in the training rings; shouldn't a sentient, highly advanced death machine do okay?

www.queencityguard.com

Chaplain

Well you would expect them to be no doubt. My complaint simply is that Helbrecht and Templar characters on not on par with the vanilla Space Marines characters. They have worse stats than the guys in the vanilla codex. And since the Templars are an assault army one would expect their leader to be as good, if not better than, a vanilla codex leaders. And most certainly their chapter master. Helbrecht ought to have a set of stats reflective of this I think. Especially considering how good certain other chapter's guys are. And it's all because the Templar codex needs an update. They dont even get relic blades.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456