BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Upcoming Chapterhouse Studios releases - Magnetic Razorback/Storm Raven turret etc

Newly painted example of our Javelin Jetbike done by Jose Veiga. Production of the Pilum Jetbike kit will begin in a couple of weeks, the master is being processed now.

[url=http://chapterhousestudios.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=219][/url]

I have also had the chance to add a 4-wheel kit to the site.

Currently we just put into production 3 new vehicle accessory resin kits, specifically designed with the Razorback, Land Raider and Storm Raven in mind.

The first 2 kits are magnetic Turrets that will allow players to swap out weapons on the Razor Back and Storm Raven kit without having to use a turret for each setup. Here you can see the WIP pics. This kit is already being produced and will be on the site in a couple of weeks.

The Storm Raven specific loadout will be $13.50 and the Razorback loadout will be $15.00. Each kit will come with all the weapon options available for each vehicles turret.

Next up is a kit we called the Iconoclast conversion kit for the Land Raider - we modeled it after the WWI tanks that were the progenitors to all the tanks we see now. Target price will be in the lower $20 range.

I also have some alternative battlesuit heads that will fit on Tau Crisis suits. These will be molded up in a couple of weeks.

Last is a work in progress of a "Death Stalker". This is a mechanized walker that I will be using in my personal Necron army for a while. As soon as the design is finalized Ill show the concept art for it .

I hope everyone had a great new year and Christmas and I am looking forward to the New Year!

Nick - Chapterhouse Studios LLC

Really liking the look of those Tau heads- more kits like that, to make unique model accessories would be very cool.
    http://www.3plusplus.net/ : better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Shas'o

Those Tau heads are really going to help add some variation to my battle suits. Nicely done!

P.S. Anyone have any tips for popping off already glued bits?
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Chaplain

Next up is a kit we called the Iconoclast conversion kit for the Land Raider - we modeled it after the WWI tanks that were the progenitors to all the tanks we see now. Target price will be in the lower $20 range.
    Does it inculude the sponsons?
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Most awesome on the Tau heads! Looking forward to them!

Wow, when did Chapterhouse buy the Sabertooth 40k license?
    I thought Games Workshop owned all the Horus Heresy artwork, concepts, and designs?
    Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyriel View Post
    They own generic WW1 tank sponson ideas? Damn was I uninformed or what...
    I was referring to the design on the jet bike, looks just like what I remember the pre heresy jet bikes looking like in the Sabertooth card game. There's pictures of a bike quite like this one (the inspiration for it?) in the Horus Heresy Collected Visions art book.

My memory of it was probably prompted by the minature being introduced in a 40k forum, along with other 'generic' terms like Tau, or maybe it was the prehersey shoulder pads on the Space Marine on the jet bike, hmmm... crazy me I guess.

Chapter-Master

I like em, mostly, but I wish the nubbins on the pre-heresy shoulders were a bit smaller.

Also...is there any room for concern in regards to the Iconoclast LR (which I like a lot) largely resembling the FW Mark II LR variant?

Mark me down for at least 2 razorback sponsons, though.

www.queencityguard.com

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Also...is there any room for concern in regards to the Iconoclast LR (which I like a lot) largely resembling the FW Mark II LR variant?
    Nah, not when your law firms partner is an ex Governor and they're working for free anyways. Heck, it's all from WWI anyhow.

First-Captain

Nice kits, good scultping skills u have.
    But sadly it just seems like shameless rippoff of GW IP so not for me. especially since only store i have to game is GW :P
    For the Greater good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast