BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March Releases

Default March Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Darnok@Warseer
    It's getting spring, the birds sing more often.

Yet another confirmation for the coming releases: March has the new paints, Thunderwolves and the Tervigon kit. Preorders for this by end of March.

Salt to be applied as usual.
    I assume he means pre-orders up by the end of February for March.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Some the Nids are screaming out for a lot of stuff and all they get is one model. Good move there

Nice to see Wolves, eventually.

No Necrons though? Which means another month down the line with no new releases, just another 2nd wave.

Again - Disappointing. GW seem to have done bugger all except one expensive model only marine players will want for the anniversary
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Some the Nids are screaming out for a lot of stuff and all they get is one model. Good move there

Nice to see Wolves, eventually.

No Necrons though? Which means another month down the line with no new releases, just another 2nd wave.

Again - Disappointing. GW seem to have done bugger all except one expensive model only marine players will want for the anniversary
    And a lot of releases for LotR.

Might not be popular on BoLS, but there's a big following around here.

Chaplain

I am pretty sure he means pre-order 25th Feb, as that would tie in with what I have heard, which is 1 or 2 40K wave releases in March.

I had it down as 'Nids then 'Crons, small release for 'Nids on pre-order 25th Feb followed by slightly larger release for 'Crons a couple of weeks later.

One of the kits I had heard coming in March was a dual 'Nid kit with Tervigon and something else not seen before, with rules for that in WD so I guess if that's the case we should know in a week or so.

And if they reease a Tervigon there should be no reason to hold back Thunderwolves so it's possible they could come soon, but I haven't heard anything (not that means much these days as it seems very hard to get any rumours).

I was told there would be 2birthday presents" on 25th for 40K players (and not the ones mentioned in WD) so Thunderwolves and 'Nids would be very cool.

Iron Father

Its nice to see nids get something, but personally I would like to see a new release codex. Surely its about time for one ? My preference would be for either Chaos or Tau.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

I found this on Facebook:

As you can see there are 2 Tau Events in the week right after the 25th and 2 Chaos Specials in the following week... so make of it what you want

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ketharim View Post
    I found this on Facebook:

PICTURE REMOVED TO KEEP POST SMALL
    As you can see there are 2 Tau Events in the week right after the 25th and 2 Chaos Specials in the following week... so make of it what you want
    I'd make nothing of that.

a) Its in German :P

and b) Maybe Tau and Chaos are the big armies in that area? or maybe the manager just really likes them? it looks similar to the half term activites sheets we get in stores in the UK, and mostly those events are at the managers discretio. And 2 of those events are "Veteran Abend" - so the stores Vet Nights, again same as in the UK
    Last edited by DrLove42; 02-16-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Chaplain

Interestingly though it does have Saturday 3rd March as being a new release day, which does suggets pre-orders for something at east on 25th Feb, which is the 40K anniversary party day.

It may be nothing, but fingers crossed.

Chapter-Master

This is actually quite an interesting commentary on GW's information policy. People are so desperate to find anything out they're jumping on the tiniest little things

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    This is actually quite an interesting commentary on GW's information policy. People are so desperate to find anything out they're jumping on the tiniest little things
    This also implies a lot of disappointment to be honest. Rumors will always get details wrong but there will be a kernel of truth. For example "Chaos Marines will get a re-roll to wound on all shooting attacks" might be totally wrong, yet talk of chaos marines implies a codex on the way. Getting the codex means the kernel was true and you get to find other things out.

There will be a Tau codex and then +++ Nothing. +++ just makes a lot of people sad.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast