BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Looks like only a special edition mini in Feb for 40K

[URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/01/40k-anniversary-model-white-dwarf-cover.html"]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/01/40k-anniversary-model-white-dwarf-cover.html[/URL]

Cries a river for lack of proper 40K release, all LOTR.

Good looking model but darned expensive for anyone that's not a crimson fist/imperial fist player

Nothing wrong with LotR. Such a better system to play with, I can't understand why people have to knock it down. Don't like it, fine, but others do.

Back on topic, so does this mean no Tyranid/Necron releases then?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

First-Captain

I don't love it, but I must have one.

Adeptus Custodes

Why do you reckon they changed the flamer to a plasma pistol? To make it 'Street Legal'?
    More Necromunda please.

I'd like one but...$35 US (ish). Not sure. (predicts kicking myself by August for not getting one...or 3)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

I was slightly less than enthused about the whole cron-nid rumors for the 25th anniversary release, since those two factions aren't really what I think of as iconic 40k. But a six+ year old movie still of Gandalf on the cover of WD and a major LOTR release dominating this month is actually kinda funny in a manic insane asylum way.

Battle-Brother

OMG A Space Marine....
    I've never seen that coming. LOL

But really, that mini lacks any "Woah" effect and is far to expensive for a single Miniature with a bit of scenic Base.

I mean seriously LOTRs is a dead game no one buys it Trade accounts hate it cause they make you buy 6 boxes to get free shipping and they NEVER SELL ever. Trust me FLGS has same 6 six boxes form day they opened 2 years ago and they are 20% and no one wants them

Chapter-Master

Really? Surprised its a space marine? You sure you play 40k? I personally really dig that they're turning iconic artwork into minis. $35 maybe a touch high, but I all the stuff that comes w/ the larger base makes it a little better.

www.queencityguard.com

Thought it might be the Crimson Fist with the Orks head back when therumours started. It was amusing how many people were hoping for a Primarch or the Emperor. Why would the Warhammer 40,000 25th anniversary model be of somethinf from 30k?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast