BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Major Piant change

New Paints come March.

GW has told retailers that they will no longer require you to buy 6 instead until March you can buy one paint at a time to keep one of each in stock but to sell off your stock and just maintain one color and that first week of March a major paint relaunch will take place reps were not told what they entails but it will be a major event.

So if there is a color you love stock up now

Iron Father

I made the switch to Vallejo last year, not because I prefer the paints ( I do though) but I love the dropper bottles and the much larger selection across their ranges, the liquid gold alcohol paints are amazing. GW will need to do something very cool to tempt me back.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

I also went with Vallejo because of the dropper bottles. I even buy empty ones and transfer GW metallics into them. I just hope they leave the washes alone. They can increase the range of foundations and washes. That would be great. A bigger bottle of Devlan would be awesome. I would buy it by the pint.

Librarian

I actually prefer GW paints and their containers, i prefer the pots as i waste far less paint that way. with the droppers i have to drop some out on my pallete first before using it and a lot gets wasted, even if im being conservative. It would be really cool to see GW do some more washes though, and maybe bring back the inks as well, so much potential
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Brother-Captain

Ugh...please please please don't let this be a huge shake-up to the line that affects the tons of unpainted models I have across all my armies...
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Brother-Captain

I'm betting it's moving to dropper bottles, and most colors will remain the same.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    I'm betting it's moving to dropper bottles, and most colors will remain the same.
    I wonder if there are any colors that aren't selling well at all. I hope they add colors instead, and improve the poor ones.

Finecolor!

Worst happens I start buying more Coat d'Arms. If it is just dropping poor selling paints it really isn't a big issue, I mean no one with a business keep stocking poor selling items if they can help it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

My orks will miss Devlen mud should it disappear.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    My orks will miss Devlen mud should it disappear.
    I wouldn't worry to much, the washes are very popular and are good sellers. They won't be going anywhere. Would be nice to see the inks again though.

Whatever it is that's happening with the paint range I have to give credit to GW. Their always trying to improve the products and although you could argue for the reasons why (£) the improvements we have seen over the years in quality of models and supplies is great. And yes I like finecast .
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast