BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Deadlift is correct. The stuff on the GW website is aimed at the vastmajority of GW customers who don't trawl forums for rumours like addicts. The 'totally accidentally leaving information GW wouldn't mind being leaked around people whom they know will leak things' policy is aimed at building up in the minority of customers who DO trawl rumours for forums like addicts and like to feel like theyare 'sticking it to the man' by seeing thse things early.

I think it is one of GWs better teaser videos actually, it was very atm'sferrick.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

damn a new vampire book already, am i alone in wishing they could have held off for a little while longer. Judging by the previously released books im guessing a lot of our magic items will disapear. and im not holding my breath for keeping the drakenhof banner.

What a curiously intriguing trailer we showed off yesterday. I wonder what could possibly go on advance order this Friday - something involving crypts, graveyards and bats by the looks of it. But anyway, enough of the speculation, you'll just have to be patient and wait for Friday.
    From the GW blog on Wednesday, seems advance orders are going up today not on saturday. Hopefully sooner rather than later. [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s2xn5g1ZMrw"]This[/URL] is the trailer in question.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

No sign of them and I would have thought they would be up by now if they were going on today. Could be wrong but i think 'friday' is a typo....
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

They went up at a few minutes past midnight. Weirdly the blog post is dated Friday 6th even though it was Saturday by the time it went live. All the new models are up on Advance Order and there are 360 degree spinning pic's of most of them. That Coven Throne looks amazing!

In addition to the new figures, a load of the older ones get re-released in Finecast including Heinrich Kemmler and the Black Coach.

I am gonna grab Krell. That is an amazing mini.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Darnit GW. stop making want to buy aand collect every army you make.
    I dont even play fantasy. and i want to collect some of the models.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456