BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I just stopped painting what i got for christmas and am pulling out my skellies to get them up to par for this insane business. Amazing

Battle-Brother

I think I have to go change my underwear now......

but what does that magic card say? what's the lore attribute?

Battle-Brother

Wow, just wow!

Any word on re-sculpted Zombies? They've always been a favourite kit of mine (I actually play CSM with Nurgle units), but they're looking a bit tired now - I really feel they need an update.

Quote Originally Posted by harveydent View Post
    but what does that magic card say? what's the lore attribute?
    "whenever a spell from lore of vampires is successfully cast the wizard (or other friendly model within 12") regains a single wound lost earlier in the battle"

That's if my eyes aren't failing me (and they shouldn't be since they are my bread and butter).

Pretty weak lore attribute overall if that holds up. Still better than no attribute at all though.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Sweet Pelor! These may get me to become a square baser.

Very nice plastic kits; especially the new Uber Ghouls who might find a place in my Zombie/Nurgel 40k Army.

Chapter-Master

ooooooohhhhhhhh very pretty i especially the large infantry and heroes. the big kits are really amazing too. im not sold on the knights: possibly due to my love of zombie horses and hate of cartoon skeleton horses (couldnt be hard to GS some skin)

all looks much better than what gw made even 2 years ago! im thinking that cheap copies, mantic and partially PP is making GW up their standards?!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chaplain

That coven throne looks amazing. I may have to buy one and use it in my WoC army. Maybe make it into my warshine.

I hope all the VC players near me will get it. It will be fun playing against that!

-Austin

Think I found Asdrubel Vect's new throne for his Dias. Thank you Coven Throne/Mortis Engine

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast