BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    The Dark Mechanic

Default Vampire Counts, January 14: Pictures

Though at home service for White Dwarf was trashed months ago in an attempt to prevent early leaks of new release pics from it, those leaks continue to flow virtually every month. Check out the spectacular new Vampire Counts models coming in Jan.

Found on [url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/400542.page[/url]

Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 12-25-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

The Dark Mechanic

Default More Vampire Counts new release photos

To circumvent the annoying 4 image limit per post, I've continued posting the new photos here:

See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

The Dark Mechanic

And one more:

oh wow now those look amazing

I'm not one to jump on bandwagons, but that coven throne is easily one of the most amazing kits I've ever seen. I will be buying one and might just start a VC army to go with it. Isabella von Carstein is beautiful, too. First of the 'new' iteration of Carsteins that I like.

Coven Throne: Mangificient, perhaps GWs best plastic kit to date (coming from someone whoreally dislike VC until today, lol)
    Mortis Throne: Still magnificieint, less interesting in my opinion.
    Vargheists: Nifty, nothing too special though. Culd make some interesting DE grotesque conversions.
    Crypt Horrors: More interesting, very nifty.
    Wight King: Love it, another brilliant plastic character.
    Black Knights: Want better pictures before I make a judgement, look great. Finally gets rid of that obscenely prices Finecast.
    Hex Wraiths. Same as above, looking very promising though.
    Krell: Incredible. InlKrellible? Urgh. I like it.
    Isabella von Carstein: Beautiful, but scary. Reminds me of mother.
    Carstein Upgrade pack: Not too interesting to me, but my brother (who has had a Carstein themed army since the mid 90s) is almost crying with joy.

Oh and Phil Kelly wrote the book? Yep, starting a Lahmian VC army.
    Last edited by eldargal; 12-25-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I agree I might just have to start a VC army.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Chapter-Master

My teeth fell out of my mouth.

Every new army I see for Warhammer Fantasy looks better than the last. This one is no different.

as long as I get to say Cy@ to spamming the same spell 9 times in a row, vamps can do whatever the hell they please. Oh you didn't resurrect 900 point of grave guard and move them 16 inches this turn? Cool giant model of doom bro, meet my dwarven cannons.

edit: competitive spirit aside, the new engines are some of the most amazing models I have seen gw produce outside of skaven. Get that kind of energy into the next dwarf book and make me a ******* golem!

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, smoky Kwanza, and good spirits to all human molecules.
    Last edited by w7west; 12-26-2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: its christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm not one to jump on bandwagons, but that coven throne is easily one of the most amazing kits I've ever seen. I will be buying one and might just start a VC army to go with it. Isabella von Carstein is beautiful, too. First of the 'new' iteration of Carsteins that I like.

Coven Throne: Mangificient, perhaps GWs best plastic kit to date (coming from someone whoreally dislike VC until today, lol)
    Mortis Throne: Still magnificieint, less interesting in my opinion.
    Vargheists: Nifty, nothing too special though. Culd make some interesting DE grotesque conversions.
    Crypt Horrors: More interesting, very nifty.
    Wight King: Love it, another brilliant plastic character.
    Black Knights: Want better pictures before I make a judgement, look great. Finally gets rid of that obscenely prices Finecast.
    Hex Wraiths. Same as above, looking very promising though.
    Krell: Incredible. InlKrellible? Urgh. I like it.
    Isabella von Carstein: Beautiful, but scary. Reminds me of mother.
    Carstein Upgrade pack: Not too interesting to me, but my brother (who has had a Carstein themed army since the mid 90s) is almost crying with joy.

Oh and Phil Kelly wrote the book? Yep, starting a Lahmian VC army.
    Could not agree with you more, except I have loved VC for a long time.

Also very excited to see what Mr. Kelly has done with the bloodlines

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast