BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Already made a Jabber and Ghorgon but I'm diggin the cygor a lot
    letsagetabitarockin!

Fly Lord

Someone has to say it.

The entire concept of the corporate resources poured into a 90+ page full color campaign book that is thrown into the market - and one week from it hitting the shelves no one has any idea it even existed or what its about is beyond idiotic.

In any other corporation that state of affairs would get marketing managers fired; in the world of Warhammer its the sign of a job well done...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Someone has to say it.

The entire concept of the corporate resources poured into a 90+ page full color campaign book that is thrown into the market - and one week from it hitting the shelves no one has any idea it even existed or what its about is beyond idiotic.

In any other corporation that state of affairs would get marketing managers fired; in the world of Warhammer its the sign of a job well done...
    Seconded.
    GW is just stupid.
    Visit my blog for painting tips, WIPS and other cool junk - www.paintyominis.com

Chapter-Master

Well. I'll be happily buying a piece of that stupidity.

Guess stupid is as stupid does.

www.queencityguard.com

lol your not the only one my wife just called our lfgs to order us a copy.......now shes looking for the fortress.....and the siege tower and ram and everything else that is direct only. stupid direct only

GW have a picture up which shows the size of the new kits:

Impressive to say the least, I may have to have a bound Ghorgon for my Empire army.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123