BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

first one is some sort of admech minigun, the second one is a chaos admech minigun,

its admech who knows what they are shooting!

and its not a assalut cannon, they are like 4ft long
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    The second is a grenade launcher. Image is of Delphan Gruss, from the old "Inquisitor" game (the Gary Morley sculpt looks little like the picture, but *does* carry the gun. It was a grenade launcher in game.)

The other guns have never had an official clarification. Given that they've got rotary barrels, I would say that they were Guns That John Blanche thought Looked Cool, rather than any official 40K weapon. Equipping an entire army with infantry-carried rotary miniguns is fruity as all hell, and so well in keeping with John Blanche's style.

What they are depends entirely on how high power you want to count Skitarri as being when you invent rules for them, I suppose. Make them assault cannons, and the army quickly becomes ridiculous, both in fluff and rules terms. It's more probably they're just some ridiculous autogun or multilaser variant. In Dark Heresy or some other RPG, they'd have slightly modified stats, but in the simpler world of 40K, you're probably looking at either lasgun or boltgun stats. Maybe hotshot lasguns at a pinch.
    not for the skitarii, they're going to be more basic techguard, no the rotary cannons are for the secutors, whom are basically warrior-tech-priests.

Now, if I didn't know any better the gatling guns look like Volg 1's but are obviously not cranked. I thinking of calling it a rotary cannon and basically making it a heavy stubber with the assault rule.
    Last edited by gendoikari87; 10-22-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    If by "the second is a grenade launcher" you mean "the second is a Stub Gun with a shot selector", then yes...
    This. The second picture was most assuredly not a grenade launcher.

The other two are rotary stub guns, you may remember them from servitors such as praetorians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12