BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Slaanesh army color scheme?

Hi all,

I have wanted to start a Slaanesh army for quite a while now, with the Sanguinor as myleader. And since there is supposed to be a new dex coming soon, I picked up the Sanguinor. While clipping the model however, i found out I could not think of a good colour scheme for my army.

any suggestions? or pics of your Slaanesh color schemes? I would rather not have the Emperors Children scheme.

it's slanesh so something bright or clashing and well excessive. How about orange with pink trim... maybe sprinkle in gold and silver just to put it over the top

Adeptus Custodes

The black and pink one or the pre heresy gold and purple one?

If you dislike both of those, many people go for something in the purple/pink range. Otherwise you could go for really bright and garish colours.
    More Necromunda please.

Brother-Sergeant

How about Texas Longhorn orange with purple trim?
    Record 2012 8-8-3 Blood Angels:
    "If you get close to Mephiston he will give you Death by Roo Roo!"

Shas'o

I'd do black with a dark purple in places with mythril silver for the trim.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Brother-Captain

I say ...

FLESH!! Flesh for Fantasy.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

I've seen 2 modes of thought on this: pastels with "soft" pinks, purples, etc or hard-core heavy metal based schemes (like 80's metal albums) with bright, BRIGHT colors contrasting and clashing. I've kind of done both with my Slaaneshi forces.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)