BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question Tomb Kings Giant

Hi all

As I understand now GW deleted Giant from Tomb Kings Army book.
    But I still have old metal one (TK version)
    My question is quite simple - can I use this giant as Hierotitan or/and Necrolith Colossus on tournaments?

It is a Necrolith Colossus, just with a name change. Apparently some people though 'Bone Giant' was silly. Also, it fit more with their statues theme than a giant skeleton to make the Colossus. I'm sure at some point in a future release wave they will put out a kit that makes both.

First-Captain

I think ull find that is what the giant is now.
    For the Greater good.

Chapter-Master

"The Bone Giant is a great model to represent a Tomb Kings Necrolith Colossus."

Taken directly from the Bone Giant blurb on the GW website. Given that is what they are advertising it as themselves, I can't see how any TO can object. As for a hierotitan, I'm not sure, but i don't see why not. Most gamers will be pretty resaonable providing it is clear (using two bone giant models to represent a colossus and a heirotitan is goingto cause confusion!). If you are considering entering a tournament, ask the TO what their rules are regarding 'counts as' models.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I really want GW to hurry up and build a heirotitan or collossal... tired of the small dudes... Want something menacing...

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm in the middle of taking spare bits from my Warsphinx to beef up my metal Bone Giant to a Hierotitan. I don't think any gamer will give you any grief for the swap.