BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default FW Count down to UK GD

FW have started doing sneaky glimpse leaks of things on show at their display stands at GD UK on their official Facebook page

First up...is this!

(Actually 2nd up is this...a few days ago they showed the boarding marine shields. But they're common knowledge now)

Any ideas? Fire away! The comments on FB seem to be leaning toward a Dreadnought of some kind (maybe the Chaos Contemptor?)
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Don't know, the bits to the sides look more organic?

Chapter-Master

chaos dread, chaos dread chaos dread

waitaminit!

remeber how ages ago they said they were working on a warlord, and the princeps of those were in caskets like that

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOOGMGOGMOGMOGMGMOGM!

either that or its a chaos/admech unit?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

Its definently not a warlord. They estimate 3-5 years for that, even if they do it. Its at such an early stage, theres not even concept art of it yet

They have also said AdMech is something they want to do but it isn't on the cards yet either. Which isn't to say it might not be a techpriest or somesuch. I'm going with terrain or some kind of dreadnought casket, possibly chaos.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

A new sneak peek, some kind of Dark Eldar floor?

Most likely would be the Tantalus, but we already know what it looks slike so not much of a revelation at GD. There are rumours of a much larger DE superheavy though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Bah beat me to it.

I'm pretty sure its a DE vehcile floor

First-Captain

That looks like some sort of casket on the back of a large spine. It does look like a very strange model at the moment. I'm kinda of scared as to what it could turn out to be.

Yup, someone mentioned on warseer that the Tantalus is getting etched brass so it might be that. Or it could be something we haven't seen yet. I'm hoping it is something we haven't seen yet. We have the Reaper at 35 pounds, give us the Tantalus at seventy pounds and some larger thing at one hundred and thirty pounds and we have the three rough tiers or Eldar vehicle pricing covered.

Chapter-Master

My first thought when reading the above post by EG was: "Why the hell would you want a model that heavy?"

Facepalm.

www.queencityguard.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast