BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Multiple Zoanthropes

So we had a debate crop up yesterday on whether or not multiple zoanthropes (using only one slot in the FOC, of course)each give up a kill point.

My argument is that the 3 zoanthropes are treated as separate units and my opponent's is that they are deployed as a single unit.

We decided, for that game, they would just for sake of continuing the game and would resolve it later. What's your take on it?

Yes, each individual Zoanthrope gives a kill point, because they are individual units. That they are bought in a single FOC does not change that fact.

Anything that can move on it's own is a Kill Point, so each Zoanthrope is a Kill Point.

One Unit = One Kill Point.

Deploying as a single unit or only taking up one FOC choice does not change that.

e.g a single Infantry Platoon from the IG says the exact same thing, but I doubt he'd want to count 1 command squad, 5 infantry squads, 5 heavy weapon squads, 2 special weapon squads and a conscript squad as a single Kill Point since they use the same nomenclature.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmojo View Post
    e.g a single Infantry Platoon from the IG says the exact same thing, but I doubt he'd want to count 1 command squad, 5 infantry squads, 5 heavy weapon squads, 2 special weapon squads and a conscript squad as a single Kill Point since they use the same nomenclature.
    There are actually some special rules for IG regarding Kill Points in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalmonkey View Post
    There are actually some special rules for IG regarding Kill Points in that situation.
    Not if he doesn't combine squads there aren't.