Okay so I've finally managed to get my hand on another Valkyrie kit with another one coming next month.

Now I plan to make at least one of these a vendetta and the other a rocket pod Valk, and might try my hand at magnetizing so I could do either or. Or, just glue the rocket pods somwhere else and not caring for magnets.

But now the question is, Forgeworld makes those resin vendetta kits with a new nose sensor and three TL lascannons fitted for the proper spots. Given the current pounds to U.S. dollars exchange rates it's only five or six dollars more per kit than buying the 17 dollar Land raider terminus spure on the GW webshop.

So my question is, Who here thinks it's worth the time savings to just get the FW stuff, and avoid having to worry over cutting, sanding, and then fixing other weapons to fit into the vendetta's weapon slots?

I'm not very experience as a modeler, and really only recently began the journey into painting my army on my own. So, opinions, tips, etc etc are dearly wanted.

Also any reviews on the FW vendetta kit? Any mold problems and so on?