BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IG FAQ is up

Default IG FAQ is up

IG FAQ is up

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m470041a_FAQ_ImperialGuard_2009.pdf"]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m470041a_FAQ_ImperialGuard_2009.pdf[/URL]

Banned

Wow, it covered pretty much everything... I'm impressed.

Hmmm... Clarification on hot-shot lasguns and FRFSRF is good. However, I predict there will be some ranting about the "Advisor benefits don't stack" and "No taking Demolishers ect. with WH/DH" bits...

Battle-Brother

Neat, and about time...

*gets lost in a PDF file soon located on your computerscreens*

I'm impressed, a GW FAQ that actually answers relevant questions... Did I miss some kind of change in policy?

Looks good, happy with all that.

I can see many a tournament bun fight averted there.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Veteran-Sergeant

Has to be the best 5e FAQ they've put out so far.
    Unlike that DREK they served up for the space marines, it covered the MOST prevalent and topical queries.
    Would have been nice to have some clarification on PBS status (single unit OR model count as psyker count, I know what I think RAW is...but there are those that don't agree).
    I don't agree with the lack of Advisor stacking, but frankly didn't double up on them anyway, so doesn't affect me (2nd HQ for me is normally an inq w/phood and mystics).

Love the call on the GKT's.
    Not sure about the Leman Russ call...but I get it.

overall, as well as I could have hoped from GW! (other than way too long!)
    "Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant"

Its too bad about the advisors, but I'm glad they addressed it (and even more glad they addressed the Valkerie passenger issue).

Although doesn't this make the valk act rather like an open topped vehicle since it now ignores its own access points.

Jack

Like they said though, it makes sense. Having two Astropath on different part of a battlefield giving contradictory information to reserves could in fact be liability in "real life".

The section on Inquisition books is quite good also. Orders had some cheesy potentials there and I'm glad they made that point clear: no ordering around geneticaly engineered super-human in Terminator armour!

I am both pleased and relieved to have this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast