BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Doors in the box

So I was inspecting everything that came in the Space Hulk box, and looking at the board with all the doors on it.

They are all pretty cool most look like generic space ship doors a few have symbols on them. There is a Blood Angel door a Tau door and a yellowish door with a greenish symbol on it I have never seen in the 14 years I have been into this hobby.

It is defiantly not a number or letter that would indicate a level on the hulk, it is not Tau, Space Marine, Eldar, Ork or anything I have knowledge of.

Has any of you guys seen this yet? Does anyone know what this symbol could be? I’m thinking it could be from that new 40k race that was rumored about a month or two ago.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by jcflanker View Post
    I’m thinking it could be from that new 40k race that was rumored about a month or two ago.
    That turned out to be Chaos Dwarfs for fantasy. There is no new race for 40K.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by oni View Post
    That turned out to be Chaos Dwarfs for fantasy. There is no new race for 40K.
    Realy, i haden't heard that. so at this point I just want to know what that symbol is on the door.

Its new to me too. Looks kind of like a Kanji character that was "straightened".

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by AshHammer View Post
    Its new to me too. Looks kind of like a Kanji character that was "straightened".
    It's a tribute to me.

No, I'm j/k I have no idea what it is.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

Do you have a picture, so those of us who have not yet received our copies of the game can see?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by schoon View Post
    Do you have a picture, so those of us who have not yet received our copies of the game can see?
    I don't but is on p16 of the new WD #356

Scout

I can just see the guy that designed the doors.

"I know, if I scribble some meaningless squiggle on one of the doors, the conspiracy buffs will drive themselves insane trying to figure out what it means. It'll be hilarious"

we noticed that one too and kinda assumed it was from an alien vessel that became part of the hulk but it did seem a bit out of place.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by hereticus View Post
    I can just see the guy that designed the doors.

"I know, if I scribble some meaningless squiggle on one of the doors, the conspiracy buffs will drive themselves insane trying to figure out what it means. It'll be hilarious"

I know I thought this may be the case. However many of the older players may remember that before the Necrons came out they were eluded to in Gorka Morka. So it is just fun to speculate what the symbol it is on the BOLS Lounge
    There is no spoon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast