BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Reavers

Chaplain

Added weapons to Reaver #1, still need to finish painting the Missile Luancher. It won't be a primary weapons as I have a turbolaser that will go on the carapace. I used 3/16 bolts to hold the weapons on, so they can be swapped out or taken off for transport. Shoulder gaurds will be magnitized also. The Carapace weapon is pinned on. I still have to get the weapons for Reaver #2 painted. Moving slow.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Brother-Captain

Progress may be slow but they sure seem to be looking good! Of course, with clear pictures under better lighting, I'm sure they would look awesome. ^^

Chaplain

Well I've currently run out of time, but at least my Reavers are ready to Walk. I still have to paint the bases and go over small deatails (adding markings, weathering, small script, etc.etc.) The turbo laser needs the top hatch decorated. I still need to put the other Turbo laser and Melta cannon's together, but those will have to wait.

"I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Chaplain

Chaplain

And here is my current Demi-Legio. I still have to build my other Mars Pattern Warhound. Story line goes that the Lucius Pattern is a replacement for a downed Engine, the crew camaflouged the Titan for added surviveability.

Well thats all I have time for this year, so hopefully when I get back I can finish everything and build the Mars Pattern. Thank you all for your comments and looking.

Chapter-Master

Epic work mate! I've really enjoyed watching these pieces come together. I'm really jelous of the speed and precision of your paintjobs. Can't wait to hear about the finished bases, and see that Mars Pattern hound

Oh, and the pun was only partially intended
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Glorious work here mate. Thoroughly jealous of the Titans!
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Brother-Captain

Expected jetbikes - saw titans. >>

Brother-Captain

Woah, they sure look nice together. Awesome stuff mate!
    So I take it you're going back abroad as you said you're running out of time?

Chaplain

Yeah, I'm taking off this weekend. I get to spend the next year thinking of what I'll be painting and building next. I hate waiting....good thing I'm actually patient.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast