BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Floor Passes

Default Floor Passes

So.... $20 Floor Passes give us access to the event, free gaming and a swag bag.

Any teasers as to the contents of the swag bag as of yet?

At least a badge. And some other stuff. And entry in the random prizes.

Oh, and a pony.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    At least a badge. And some other stuff. And entry in the random prizes.

Oh, and a pony.
    OOooh a Pony! Saweeet!

Veteran-Sergeant

Thats pretty cool for just $20. What does the full $60 get ya?
    Your Codex is only great until the next one is released.....

The same thing and participation in events, which have prizes of their own. And it's fun to play toy soldiers.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Veteran-Sergeant

Nice...and I cant wait. Thanks
    Your Codex is only great until the next one is released.....

Ummmm,

So there is no Swag bag for registered attendees? Sorry for my mis-understanding because this is what it states on the $basic Registration online ticket.

"FREE WITH EVENT REGISTRATION. NOT REQUIRED IF YOU ARE PLAYING IN AN EVENT. Gives a badge, swag bag, registration for free stuff. "

If you are registered for any event, you already gain all the benefits of a floor pass. The floor pass is for those who do not plan to play in any event, but still want a swag bag and entry into prize raffles.

Thanks Jwolf,

That is the way I understood it.

Since this was my first big event and first Wargames Con I was shy about the tourneys but wanted to have access and wanted to make sure I was supporting the event.

That's why I was asking about any teasers in the swag bag, not including any ponies!