BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Deffwing or Deathwing?

Hi all. I'm planning on starting a Deathwing-style (all termies) army and I can't decide whether to kitbash AoBR terminators and nobs to make an all-meganobs army, or to get normal terminators and paint them up as deathwing.

What is your opinion; mainly, if you had a choice of seeing a well-painted army of either of these, which would you prefer?
    Last edited by Forrestfire; 09-02-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Deffwing!!! That would be such a great idea. I think you could make some great fluff background for them. I guess you would still use the terminator rules, but with orks instead, right? When in doubt, go with WAAAAH!

deffwing!!!!!! dude! love it! It would be sweeet especially if you play up the death wing parody

Thumbs up

agreed, Deffwing is an awesome idea

Chaplain

Deffwing would rock so hard! It'd be hilarious, and there actually is precedence for Ork warbands copying the equipment and tactis of other races to the best of their ability, so I'm all in favor of it. A lot more interesting than just another Deathwing army, no matter how well painted.
    Proud Battlefleet Gothic evangelist. You got BFG questions? Just ask!
    Check out my fancy BoLS user blog for stories, ideas, and army lists!

Default Deffinitely!

I'll throw my hat in for the Deffwing! I would absolutely love to go up against a "Deffwing" army. Do this! and keep a blog about your conversions, I'd love to follow it!

yes, and i would have to agree too... deffwing... XD

Veteran-Sergeant

As others have said, Deffwing sounds awesome.
    Maybe you could make a character using Belial's rules. Big-Liar or something. BIG LIAH
    Lindargo,

Scout

I think it's unanimous for Deffwing!

Initiate

Gotta be Deffwing... Unless you really, really, REALLY enjoy painting bleached bone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast