BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

A shipment that takes a few days in Europe takes a few weeks to reach someone in the United States. By the time you get your model and get the replacement part it's been a month or two. This is why I only by mine at Games Day.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Xas View Post
    just cause somebody talked about FW quality and customer support...

I have had my fair share of bad pieces but so far they have allways been friendly and mailed me a free replecement ASAP (as in I got my stuff within 2-4 days; for comparison I'm living in mainland europe).

Yes, I had to call 3 times once for them to send the RIGHT titan piece but in the end I got it (and have half a titan from wrong parts they sent... all it cost me was a phone call!)
    Same here, I ordered the space wolf termie upgrade pack and when it arrived it was missing a shoulder pad. within a couple days I had a whole replacement sprue with 5 new pads. Bonus.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    I'll tell you what: When I get my hands on one, I'll take some side by sides with the new Theodore Brucker & Huron figs from FW to try and draw a comparison. The amount of detail on those two minis is, quite frankly, absurd, so I'd wager a guess that the difference in the resins used probably affects its ability to get some of the sharp undercuts and such.

Again, I'll post some pics tomorrow when I get a Finecast model.
    Fantastic, I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Just like every new release isn't "supposed" to be sold until that Saturday...
    Yeah, but this one they are really trying to enforce. There's always been the ::nudge, nudge, wink wink:: with the regular saturday releases... I even had my rep back a few years ago tell me that if I had any hardcore regulars, they could get their stuff the day before...

But for this one, there are stiff penalties for anything being released early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12