BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lamenters (counts as khan) captain

Here is the conversion of my captain to count as khan. I'm still working on the cloak but I need the GS to harden before doing anymore.

Cheers

GH

Done a bit more to the cape but I found that when dry fitting the arm wasn't quite right so I've had to glue it on and use green stuff to fill in the gap. The other fits fine so I've left it off for painting.

I'm thinking about adding some heads and maybe a red corsair helmet to the base of the model.

Veteran-Sergeant

Pretty nice. Are you thinking of buying the normal backpacks from GW and have him simply jumping through the air?
    Lindargo,

An eagle headed one from the commander set. I chose that pose because I want him to be leading the charge as well as he'll be inside a land raider crusader so he looks cool leaping out to get stuck in.

Final pictures before painting, I've used blu-tack to attach the sword arm and back pack. I've added an iron halo, a chaos marine helmet to the base to be painted as a red corsair and a skull and pouch on his belt.

Now for some paint,

Cheers

GH

Scout

I like the pose. Good work.

Looks great, really do like the pose an the feeling it gives... hope to see a painted version soon.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-e View Post
    Looks great, really do like the pose an the feeling it gives... hope to see a painted version soon.
    You asked, here is a WIP shot. He's almost done though and still need to paint the base.

I'm going to paint the sword like the space hulk sargeant with lightning.

Cheers
    GH

I love the dynamism this model shows in it's posing, and In what you have painted of it so far. I hope to see more soon!

As a side question, for what reason are you using him as the Khan? Now, I don't know my SM Special characters so well (I'm a chaos guy), but are khan's rules that special that he warrants being used without Moondrakken?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast