Thunderwolf
    WC/SS -100

Heavy Support

Long Fangs 6x
    5x Missile, Las/Plas Razor -215

Long Fangs 6x
    5x Missile, Las/Plas Razor -215

Total: 1994

Very similar to the list that I just came up with, but I see a couple things that could be tweaked.

1) The TWC with a TH/SS is pretty much useless except as a Tank Hunter... is that his purpose? Even against a 10 man Tactical squad, a lucky round of combat could kill you (I've personally thrown a TWC lord w/ runic armor and died against 20 guardsmen).

2) 1 man TWC squads have problem in general just because they can't really hide behind anything (unless you got sneaky with modeling, they'll poke out above your rhinos). One rifleman dread has a decent chance of killing a TWC.

Maybe you're going with target overload (6 tanks and 2 scary Wolves may be too much to choose between), but I think more often than not, you're just going to lose two 100pt models who don't end up doing much.

Veteran-Sergeant

The 1 Man Thunderwolf Teams will be sitting behind Rhinos for the most part getting cover and being less of a threat. They're predominately there for counter attacking and hitting weak spots in my opponents army.

They're something I'm experimenting with as I've usually run 2 Thunderwolf Lords at this point level but I didn't have the points in this list for such an expensive unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_Martyr View Post
    The 1 Man Thunderwolf Teams will be sitting behind Rhinos for the most part getting cover and being less of a threat. They're predominately there for counter attacking and hitting weak spots in my opponents army.

They're something I'm experimenting with as I've usually run 2 Thunderwolf Lords at this point level but I didn't have the points in this list for such an expensive unit.
    Well... not much point in the cover saves when you have the 3++'s on both TWC, but I suppose they could work. Maybe even as Long Fang babysitters.

As I said, I run a list very similar to this, so I know it'll work well. You've got most of your bases covered and Njal can be a game winner a lot of the time, so I think this should work out well. It's often the best lists that get the fewest comments, so... I'd say the fact that it's only me responding is a good sign.