BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40K Tattoos

@Up
    I like that scorpion of yours.
    ....shhh, it's okay, it's just me.... I`m Beast at the back of your head.

Chaplain

sukigod, that is just sick!
    Love the ork tat.

As far as tats go, yeah it kinda hurts. I picked up a trick from my wife, which is to read a book while getting one. Really gets your mind off it.

Next few I'm planing are: Grail (using the space hulk objective as insperation) - back of left calf-
    Imrerial eagle (yellow, w/black outline) at least 10 inches across left thigh.
    Last edited by sangrail777; 04-22-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by sukigod View Post
    Got this one last year.

Grailkeeper: the feeling differs from person to person and location on your body. Some are more sensitive than others. I can take about 2.5 hours before I need to stop, things tend to get a little raw. Doesn't keep me from coming back though.
    Love the Gork/Mork face. Best tattoo so far on this thread. Unfortunate that the blood angels tattoo that started the thread looks as if there's a scrotum on top of it.

Chaplain

A friend of mine got this....

Melissia Wrote: "I think the secret to getting more people to stop calling you an arrogant elitist douchebag is to stop being an arrogant elitist douchebag."

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by dethangel View Post
    i got a wheel of chaos on my right sholder and a sgt crux terminatus on my left arm. gotta find the camera to upload pics.
    Definitely. I would like to see how the star translates into ink.
    40K pronunciation guide: Abaddon = [uh - BAD - done], Belial = [bee - LEEL] (I promise), and Chimera = [KY - murr - uh].

Librarian

My friend Jenn wants to get the mark of slannesh tatooed on her shoulder, and I love the idea I hope she does it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12