BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40K Tattoos

Chaplain

Default 40K Tattoos

It's been awhile since this has been discussed. Any new 40K Tats out there?
    I got this done around Dec 2009. Lil'shop in Grafenwhoer Germany. Dude was excited about doing this. Said he never seen this image before. So naturally we spent the whole tat time discussing 40K. Maybe thats why it took a good 10 hours. LOL. Still he only charged me 90 euro.

"I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Adeptus Custodes

Always thought about getting one done, Does it hurt?

I know Dave Taylor has some deaadly 40k tattoos, and a few people have 40k radio tattoos
    More Necromunda please.

Chapter-Master

What a fetching buttock you have sirrah!

I decided to get out my old Slaves to Darkness, and role myself a Daemon Name to tattoo on my old boy: Cog'flhhda'u'ueupparuuookwi'eoqzh'dh'eetl.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Sergeant

Interesting. I have often considered getting the chaos star that looks like beaten iron from the first page of the old 3.5 chaos codex. It would look good on the upper arm, but then tatoos must be covered at work...
    40K pronunciation guide: Abaddon = [uh - BAD - done], Belial = [bee - LEEL] (I promise), and Chimera = [KY - murr - uh].

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    Always thought about getting one done, Does it hurt?
    It's a tattoo. Of course it fething hurts. It's a guy (or chick) drawing on you with a needle.

That said, I fell asleep during my (non-game) tattoos. The drone of the needle does it. It's that specific sound frequency that makes me nod off.

Brother-Sergeant

No tatoos for me but a guy in my gaming group has the 8 pointed star of chaos over his heart and an eye of tzeentch on his shin. Ill see if I can get some pics next time I see him.

Veteran-Sergeant

They only hurt for a little bit, you go numb after a while.
    How many have fallen before you? How many have you sent below? How could you ever show pity? Is that a word that you know?

i got a wheel of chaos on my right sholder and a sgt crux terminatus on my left arm. gotta find the camera to upload pics.

Chaplain

Got this one last year.

Grailkeeper: the feeling differs from person to person and location on your body. Some are more sensitive than others. I can take about 2.5 hours before I need to stop, things tend to get a little raw. Doesn't keep me from coming back though.
    http://www.bigshoota.com
    http://www.waaaghfest.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast