BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Lightbulb Playing a Tyranid Invasion

About a month ago, my friends and I started talking about 40k fluff and we got to talking about a Tyranid Invasion. We started talking about the steps, what it would be like to be present for one, etc.

Then, I came up with a cool idea. What if we figured out a way to play through all the stages of an invasion? Wouldn't it be cool to play an infiltration mission where you're attacked by Genestealers and Lictors, then fight off endless waves of Gaunts/Gargoyles, and then defend against Carnifexes, Trygons, etc, in a thought-out and pre-planned set of missions?

Well, I went home just obsessed with the idea, and I came up with a scenario pack that lets you do just that! I guess I'd like to say that it's a "final copy" and it's "ready for play", but I know I'm not perfect and there's probably some minor issues here and there. HOWEVER, it should be a lot of fun! I'd like to note that this is not meant for any sort of competitive play, and is only intended for those that like to play themed (and sometimes just slightly unbalanced) games.

I hope you guys enjoy it and leave some interesting feedback! Heck, I'd love to see pictures of games in-progress if that's possible!

Enjoy!

[URL="http://download946.mediafire.com/zjuiao1j85vg/grku8jhrxuvu9mx/Tyranid+Invasion+Scenario.pdf"]Click here to download it from Mediafire![/URL]
    (Note that the first page is just fluff on an actual Tyranid Invasion, and the second page is just a listing of what type of Tyranid terrain features exist and what they do. The missions start on page three.)
    Last edited by The Dave; 04-20-2011 at 10:46 PM.