BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Witch elves is ugly.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Anyone else notice how lovely the new Finecast Dark Eld sorceress on foot looks compared to the old Witch Elves?
    Or the washed up heroine addict look that was their last attempt at a sorceress model.

Also, I hope it's just the angle but the dragon rider looks like a midget stripper.

Veteran-Sergeant

Anyone else thinking abounding that pack of tin circles as more webway portals? Nice bit of variety....
    Souls. Yum.

Ha, I lol'd. But yes I think it is the angle.

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Or the washed up heroine addict look that was their last attempt at a sorceress model.

Also, I hope it's just the angle but the dragon rider looks like a midget stripper.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

eternity stair combo - magic dice - vortexes! - possibly the cards. i wish they produced a nice box for existing magic cards players may have = any suggestions bols??? - dark elf dragon

thats what i'm looking to buy from this

Where's the empire / wood elves?
    looks like we have to wait till further on down the road

The spell card box description says it includes more space for extra cards, so hopefully enough for your armies lores.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Anyone else notice how lovely the new Finecast Dark Eld sorceress on foot looks compared to the old Witch Elves?
    Yup. Very nice indeed. A shame she's on the fold of the magazine so the detail is more difficult to make out though.

I might have to pick her up just to paint her.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

There is a better picture of her standing on one of the terain pieces on the first picture (scroll to the right).

Chapter-Master

The models look great and real, but I've suddenly had some doubt about the WD pages. Look at the boxes containing the relase dates. Now look at your curent copy of WD in the new releases section. Notice the difference? These pictures have no prices on them. I wonder why? Could it be that someone has got hold of photos of the models and mocked up the WD pages? The only other reason I can think of is an editorial change in WD, but why would you not display prices?

Models are models, I'll be buying them all even though I had no plans to expand my Dark Elves or play SoM with them. I might even get the Chaos Manticore to convert to Dark Elves
    the manticore and chimera are the one kit so possibly has multiple riders

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast