BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

That Empire chick on the Dragon has me weak all over. Dammit. And the Landship was going to be my Games Day purchase this year.....

Get both. I like the Landship but I'm not sure I want one yet.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

A little moar:
    Quote Originally Posted by eldargal
    Also:

/cough Amazons, mounted and foot units, character/uncough.

Edit: /cough Not necessarily with SoM /uncough wheeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Private_SeeD View Post
    I got to hear some rumours and here is the run down of the convo:

All the elven races will get some type of buff during SoM since there ancient old and magic masters, the wood elves even more so since all manner of Monster live in there woods, so they will have some experience in controlling them. Lizardmen even thou they are steeped in magic and ancient they won't get much due to the fact they live be the masters plan and anything out of that will get deaded. Cockatricve that has been mentioned will look something like an evil/very angry chocobo. It was also mentioned that SoM is GW foot in the door to release new armies... I don't mean now but in the futher so keep your eyes open for some of the eastern nations getting army books aka Nippon and Araby. Rumours that one of the new massive war engines could be some form of floating castle seen in the Empire bit of the BRB.
    Someone also showed me photo's of a Orc Savage shaman riding a carnasour and it will be legal in SoM... if so I want to create an Empire Life wizard contorlling a tree man

won't go into details about where I found this, so you can take this with salt if you want
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I'd love to get both, but that sounds.....cost prohibitive. I still haven't mustered the courage to buy myself a Titan....

And Araby...Sweet mother of god, don't tease me....

Oh and my last SoM rumour:

There is a Dwarf Runesmith model to be released with SoM. Probably.

Nice set of rumors for SoM. Thanks Eldargal.

I have to say that I keep waffling on the landship. I want one but it's a rather expensive investment for something I would just convert into a fancy Screaming Bell.

I wish there were some new skaven caster/character kits for SoM. Ahh well, we've been treated pretty nicely since the release of our army book at the end of 2009.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Picture time, courtesy of being woken up at 3:30 by people who take my rumour-collecting more seriously than I do:

Does want it all.

From someone on Warseer, I'm not sure who i'm too tired to check at the moment.

Chaplain

Can I have the models without the whole even more powerful magic thing?
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Wow.

The new models look great. The dragon alone makes me wish I hadn't sold off my Dark Elves.

The terrain looks pretty good from what I can see too. I'm loving the eternity stair.

The new Chaso sorcerer looks.. bizarre. He looks like a clown on stilts.

Nice to see the rider of the manticore comes with several options though. The sorcerer riding the beast looks wicked.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Models are models, I'll be buying them all even though I had no plans to expand my Dark Elves or play SoM with them. I might even get the Chaos Manticore to convert to Dark Elves.

There wil be more kits coming out for SoM over the next six months, too. I wonder if they will have any army deal things like they did for Apocalypse.

The eternal stair is my favourite piece of terrain as well. I like that you get two terrain pieces per pack as well, hopefully for aorund £20.

Anyone else notice how lovely the new Finecast Dark Eld sorceress on foot looks compared to the old Witch Elves?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast