BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Scout

Yep, it's got Internet, LAN, and Hotseat.

FYI, Hotseat is where two people can play on the same computer taking turns on the keyboard.

its a great game and i love it but ive stopped playinf for a couple of reasons ... one im travelling the other is you get *******s who lvl up a few players like 2 or 3 to really really star players and then fire the rest of there team so there ranking goes down to about 5-700 so you get journymen to make up for the team you lack but the journeymen dont count towards inducements for some reason. so a starting team is 1000 thats 300k of inducements thats hell of alot plus their journeymen and there ridiculously pumped players ruins it for new people ... but the game itself is great

oh and the campaigns and championships and things on single player are good but on the hardest lvls i watched a dwarf blocker make 6 dodge rolls in a row and pick up the ball all of those rolls were 6s i think they made it hard by fuxing with the ai's dice rolls ...

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post
    its a great game and i love it but ive stopped playinf for a couple of reasons ... one im travelling the other is you get *******s who lvl up a few players like 2 or 3 to really really star players and then fire the rest of there team so there ranking goes down to about 5-700 so you get journymen to make up for the team you lack but the journeymen dont count towards inducements for some reason. so a starting team is 1000 thats 300k of inducements thats hell of alot plus their journeymen and there ridiculously pumped players ruins it for new people ... but the game itself is great

oh and the campaigns and championships and things on single player are good but on the hardest lvls i watched a dwarf blocker make 6 dodge rolls in a row and pick up the ball all of those rolls were 6s i think they made it hard by fuxing with the ai's dice rolls ...
    All the more reason to join a BoLS private league.

Initiate

I have it and, yep it's awesome.

I'm already in the Worlds End Radio league and would love to join a BoLS league or any other league.
    My coach name is Warpsword so if anyone wants a game then just challenge me.

WS

Battle-Brother

I'm really enjoying it. It's much better against human players I think. If you want to, just give me a "call" online, my trainer name shockingly is "ChaosPhoenix"

Brother-Sergeant

AAAAAAAARGH the game is not yet avaiable in SA... but i was told its a matter of days or weeks...

Battle-Brother

It's weird here. The game gets more expensive every day. It startet at 29€ and now even Amazon lists it with a 49€ pricetag. Some weird resellers sell the game for 60€.

I have to admit that it's a fantastic game and I love it. It's already got me planning a new team for a return to the board game.

I played it online and it was brilliant fun, although I do agree that the offline campaign does seem a little stacked in the favour of AI teams on the hard setting.
    I've never seen dwarves do so many acrobatic moves and wood elves that are so darn tough to kill.

Battle-Brother

The Devs said there are problems with the DCs and the players reported some really odd dice behavior which the devs didn't admit so far. But playing against human players balances most of the problems

Brother-Sergeant

Its good that people are getting a lot out of the game. I can't wait for it to hit 360 later this year!

As a side note, I just stripped my 18 model Chaos Team, and am repainting them again! Heh.

-Eric

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast