BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Scout

Default Call im

Calling them is the way to go. always been great with costemer serv.

I called customer service when a flying base broke on a waveserpent, within a week I received a free giant pack containing something like 20 new flying bases. I quite like GW's customer service

Only once emailed and they got back to me the next day telling me to call them.

You just got to call them for whatever. They will basically ignore you if you email them but if you call them they will do it.

Scout
    I live in the toxic waste dump... NEW JERSEY!

i have tlaked to them on the phone once or twice, and they were very polite. no idea as to the adress though.

Well, I thought i would now relate the issue that made me start this thread.

I bought a Tyranid Gargoyle blister pack (2 in a pack) from an independent retailer on Tuesday. I discovered that it was missing 1 set of arms and one base. I sent them an email and then started this thread to find out what kind of wait time I was going to have to expect for a resposnse.

On Wednesday, I received a replay, telling me to call directly. I spoke with a customer service rep and described the issue and c\gave the batch code along with other pertinent info.

On Friday (yesterday), I had a new blister pack in my hands via the US postal service.

I have to concur...that's some amazing customer service.

You know, being a relatively new 40k enthusiast, I have been interested in the ongoing debate about GW's prices and selective release schedule. With this experience, I realized at least one thing to be true: If you are going to sell little toy figures for a premium, you're going to want to take care of problems quickly and to everyone's satisfaction. I'm pretty impressed.

Excellent customer service. Whenever I've had a problem they've helped me out. Top staff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123