BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone have experience with GW customer service?

Does anyone know what the general response time is for GW's US customer service email address? Thanks.

I have never used the email. I just call them when I have an issue.

Scout

I have called GW US a bunch of times, and have had a great experience each time. They have always been efficient and helpful. Great bunch of guys.

Veteran-Sergeant

I emailed them for a rule question and they got back to me i think in a week

Brother-Sergeant

I had an issue with an order a few years back and talked to them on the phone. Great customer service. They even sent me a free figure for my trouble!!!!

As mentioned ive always rang them up with issues, and have nothing bad to say about their customer servive, id assume the same high qualtiy service via email, so doubt you will have to wait to long for a response, God bless those mail order trolls

They sent me the wrong product once, they sent me the correct item after a quick email. No problems at all.

Scout

I emailed them about the availability of a certain set that had disappeared off of their website and they got back to me the next day I believe saying that it would be available again later in the year. No hassle.

A long time ago I bought a fig. that was missing a bit, called them up, and they sent me a whole new blister!
    So my only contact with them has been great, they're very polite over the phone. I've never dealt with them in email but I'm sure it's very similar

Chaplain

I emailed customer service asking about the Movie Marine rules and they got back to me after two days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast